Friday, March 13, 2015

Credit Report Gets Better

 Credit KarmaI have been using Credit Karma to check my credit score and to pay off some outstanding debts I've had for a few years.  My credit score has gone up one is 602 and the other is 611.  Now, I need to get my student loans under control.  My financial history is a mess, but all I can do is make it better.  I owe over 150,000 in student loans.  Why is that so?  Plus, there are other issues.  Life and it's challenges.  There are 2 judgments on my report.  One isn't my fault, but that's neither here nor there.

My house phone gets many calls from random debt collectors and other unnecessary places.  This really gets on my nerves all of the phone calls.  I'm going to take my time and get this debt handled.  My car will be paid off by the end of the year.  I'm looking forward to that.  I also have upped my annuity to $300 a month.  At this point I have about $55,000 built up over these past 15 years.

Sometimes I get sad because I feel that I have made several mistakes financially and it's time to get things back in order.  There have been many losses in my life and I'm closer to the end than the beginning.  It's time to get it and make my life better.

No comments: